gender bias

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Wed Dec 3 14:46:43 MST 2014

WARNING!   RANT COMING ON

This entire thread is now getting annoying.   It's like trying to logic
with those protesters in Ferguson.   Your question has been answered.

Your logic is backwards.   It is like saying all serial killers drank milk
as a child, therefore drinking milk will make you want to become a serial
killer.  Regardless of how much you like or dislike milk, you can see the
reverse logic is absurd.

You can not derive cause strictly from result.

In short, even if the answer to your question is that there has NEVER been
a female presenter... this does not mean there is a gender bias.  Too many
other factors contribute!  What proves a gender bias?... actual gender bias.

Have you offered to present and been denied?

Do you know of any other female that has?

If so, then let's talk about that.  But, also have any men been denied also?

You keep asking irrelevant questions because you want an answer that has no
basis.  Your question has been answered, time to move on.

END OF RANT

Love this group,  and hope to catch a meeting of some sort next time I am
in Goodyear (probably within the next 3-4 months)

Kevin