Plug - Who is it?

Wed Dec 3 07:05:49 MST 2014

Brian,
I am glad no one has been kicked off the list. As for my comment about
the 801c3 thing, I have always been against it even though a few others
have been for it (I cant say I participate enough though to really have
input). I know the advantages of how things are now, without any formal
posted "guidelines" there is a lot of freedom. I have been in charge of
volunteer groups before, and usually there are a handful at most that do
99% of the work (The reason I have not been part of a formal group for 5
years now, I got burned out). Most members just show up when they want
and take what they need (could be information, good feelings, social
interaction, etc), never really giving as much as they take. If the
group wants to grow though and help more people, there has to be more
structure. I think that was the just of my earlier post.

Gilbert