Last female presenter at Plug?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Dec 2 12:17:12 MST 2014

Am 02. Dez, 2014 schwätzte Kaoru Wilbur so:

> Mpglug had a presentation in Oct. How about PLUG?

You have presented at PLUG in the past. I recently asked you if you had a
presentation.

We specifically talked about the technical work you've been doing with
raspberry pi. I believe we also talked about a comparison between
raspberry pi and banana pi as you demonstrated knowledge and interest in
them.

I also asked if you would be on a licenѕing panel, specifically to
represent the technical and community side of licensing as the other
member of the panel would be a lawyer. It turns out he will not be coming
to town soon, so the panel has not happened.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/