Last female presenter at Plug?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Dec 2 11:04:26 MST 2014

We have asked women many many times to speak at PLUG, and have had a
few.  However, the problem has been a lack of being comfortable in front
of crowds rather than a lack of desire to have women presenters.

This is the same response that we get from the vast majority of males
that come to PLUG as well.  Most people that attend PLUG never present.
  It isn't that we don't want them to, it's that they have stage fright.

Brian