Need Linksys Powercord

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Dec 1 23:49:15 MST 2014

If it's just using the common connector that everything seems to use
these days,  I just picked up a 6A power supply for $7.85 from amazon to
run the water pump on my immersion circulator that would do a really
good job, and because it's over rated for the device it shouldn't even
burn up no you.

There are others available for slightly cheaper, but I prefer to avoid
wall warts so this is well worth the few extra cents.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TUMDWG

Brian Cluff