Personal VPN

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:10:08 MST 2014

Not trying to get everyone riled-up about this but.  I wanted to know whats
a good personal VPN service.  I have been watching tech videos just to keep
up with my skills and they were talking about VPN.  I understand the who
issue with banking online or going to your email in public places.
However,  I am looking for something to expand my knowledge of and use it
for future understanding.

I have looked at Freedom.com and tunnelbear.com.  Both seem good but I am
trying to look for a free version.  Now I know that a paid version would be
better, but I am doing this as a trial run.  It's a way for me to be better
at understanding security and networking in general.

So any options of thoughts?

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707