Installfest matters

Kaoru Wilbur m.kaoru.wilbur at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 08:57:17 MST 2014

Nope.
Meetings are not on the same day as PLUG (currently). However, this is not
necessarily for PLUG members, anyway. We are further east in the Technology
Corridor near the Polytechnic Campus, GT Advanced, and EVIT. And as Hans
mentioned many times... competition is great.

So anyway, the meetings are set(right now) for 3rd Wednesdays. We are near
Communiversity, EVIT and the Polytechnic Campus. In the beginning, we may
not have a lot of membership. However, we expect that there will be
interest by some people in that corridor.

Thank you for your opinion, though - regarding the time for the LUG
meeting. We actually do take feedback into consideration.
We do conflict with the Red Hat Meetup, though.

Now, here are some details. We are going to additionally have a short
presentation on HTTPS Everywhere.
We do not have a lot of guest presenters at this time. If someone wants to
give a presentation, let us know.

In the future, we plan to have some presenters who may not be with us "in
person" but have some great projects and information to present "from a
distance".