Installfest matters

Kaoru Wilbur m.kaoru.wilbur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 22:16:06 MST 2014

So, after the installfest conversation in PLUG IRC yesterday regarding
installfest matters, I noticed that a lot of the items discussed are
actually guidelines already presented in the Linux Installfest HOWTO.

Many improvements to the PLUG Installfest can be made by following these
guidelines.

Why are we beating a dead horse...
Many of these items are part of the HOWTO already.

I propose the Linux Installfest HOWTO be used as a guide for discussion and
installfests. Has everyone had a chance to look these over?
Can we agree to use the HOWTO as a guideline?

I believe these installfest items will be on the table for discussion
tomorrow evening. Is that correct?

If so, I will be attending but not exactly at 7pm. You can either fill me
in or wait. I'm thinking 8ish at the latest.

As far as I am concerned, I think one thing we can improve and hopefully
agree upon is following the installfest HOWTO as a guideline.

See you tomorrow!!!
:)

Marcia