modern.IE

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Sun Aug 17 21:47:12 MST 2014

Hey so I got the Modern.IE configured and it creates an "appliance" that
is imported into the VirtualBox.  I downloaded the Modern.IE win7 IE 11
and the VirtualBox for Win7.  I was able to import the appliance and it
started with a configuration screen.  I put it away for the evening,
however I think I'll complete it sometime tomorrow and will share my
experience or ask any questions if I get stuck!!

I really like Mint 17 KDE and I think I am really going to enjoy this
visualization. Lots to learn...

Thank you all for your support over the years.  I could have not gotten
this far without you all!!

Keith