Laptop Recommendations

Lisa Kachold foobar at it-clowns.com
Wed Aug 13 08:31:26 MST 2014

Hi Mark,

Those two are virtually identical.

Things to consider:

*1) QHD+ doesn't work in Chrome*
*2) You won't have any use for the touch screen*
*3) The M800 comes with two 500G drives (SATA and SSD)*
*4) The M800 is available with a lot of options and customizations that
the *
*XPS15 does not provide.*
*5) If you need professional 3D graphics requiring the Quardro chip, get
the M3800.*

I am wondering why you are not considering a system without the high end
graphics (for AutoCad or Architechs/Gamers) and without the touchscreen or
something from Alienware (17 is 1/2 the price with optional overclocking
and LONG battery life).

These choices are comparable to a Mac PowerBook in price!