crypto lock

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Aug 7 14:07:42 MST 2014

Ahh, so it's a self-extracting sort of thing with said key.  I was
expecting some kind of archive image of your data to be piped to them
with unsaid consequences.

I feel like I'm missing out on the fun.  Maybe I should install an xp vm
with sp2 and crawl the tubes with IE6 in a sandbox to get in on this.

-mb