Revisionist history?

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Tue Aug 5 20:16:56 MST 2014

Nowhere in the article does it say Microsoft wrote/created MS-DOS.  The
only error I can see in there is that MS-DOS did not ship on IBM PC's in
1981.  It was just called "DOS" - MS-DOS came out with version 2 when
Microsoft changed the OS to a license model and then deployed their own
for the clones.  My memory may be getting a bit scrambled as that was
over 30 years ago.

Regards,

George Toft