OT: Wanted: Android App Developer $??? Reward ...

Paul Mooring paul at getchef.com
Mon Aug 4 15:25:53 MST 2014

Joe,

I wanted to apologize if I came off as critical towards your app or
methods.  I actually haven't seen your app, your spec or even know what it
is your trying to accomplish.  My intention was only to provide a view
point from someone with experience who has done some contracting (as I
assume that the contractors on the sites you're using don't know much more
than I do at a glance).

I really do hope you find someone to help you build this on your budget and
don't want you to dissuade from your goals, I just thought an "other side
of the fence point-of-view might help.

Best of luck,

--
Paul Mooring