OT- What I got today

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Mon Apr 28 12:55:09 MST 2014

I once had a client with an interesting accent.. so I said "You have an
interesting accent... where are you from?"  He answered "Persia".. which
was the first clue that things weren't going to go well.  Later I came to
understand he was from Iran which in itself isn't a bad thing.  The next
time my inner voice speaks I'll listen!

-- JD Austin
Voice: 480.269.4335 (480 2MY Geek)
jd at twingeckos.com