OT android question

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 12:41:19 MST 2014

The tablet is one of those Nextbook things that Walmart was selling last
year for $70.  I've looked and not found support for it in any of the
android apps that let you modify partitions.  If I could find something
that would, I'd use it to expand the partition used for installing
apps.  Do android devices have four partitions on the internal storage?
Also are android devices limited to the four partition limit on one
storage device?