Computer Down Need Help!!

Tue Apr 22 09:09:08 MST 2014

Have you inspected the motherboard to see if any of the capacitors are
swollen. 95% of the time when I have a hardware failure, it is a
capacitor. I use http://badcaps.net/ to get replacement capacitors when
I can easily identify a bad cap (they carry quality capacitors and I
have never had a cap from them go bad). I think they have repair
services as well.

Gilbert