Kubuntu upgrade problem

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:07:13 MST 2014

I seem to be having trouble upgrading to Kubuntu 14.04.  Yesterday I
installed 13.10 for my brother in law.  That machine told me a new
version of Kubuntu is available. Kubuntu.org says 14.04 is available,
but when I try to upgrade here, I get a message saying no upgrade is
available.  I've tried muon and sudo do-release-upgrade.  Also
/etc/update-manager/release-upgrades has Prompt=normal on the last line.

Any ideas what I can do to fix it?

Thanks

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore