Slackware vs Kubuntu

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Sep 5 13:02:30 MST 2013

As you've probably figured out, the mailing list hates to be a BCCed
recipient.  It will always hold those messages for moderation.

That being said, I let the message out of moderation because message was
on topic, so telling someone to go to hell because their message says it
came from undisclosed recipients is hardly productive.

For future reference to everyone the list also hates it when it is just
one address in a whole bunch of recipients.  It will tolerate a few, but
after that those messages will also be held for moderation.

Brian Cluff