Slackware vs Kubuntu

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:52:52 MST 2013

> Before you over react Bob look at the email headers.
> X-Original-To:plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org  <mailto:plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org>
> Delivered-To:plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org  <mailto:plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org>
> If such things get you worked up create a mail filter on
> *To:undisclosed-recipients*

I'm also subscribed to another linux group list.  So rather than trying
to send the message here and sending it again to the other group, I
tried sending to both.  I will decline Bob's less than polite invitation
to take a trip to Michigan.  If someone's going to be that way, they
should know what they can do with themselves.  I won't go into more
detail here because that sort of language would not be appropriate for
this list.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore