sort connections in network manager

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Sep 4 08:43:38 MST 2013

Mine sorts in access points that I have previously attached to in
descending order of signal strength followed by access points that I
haven't connected to in descending order of signal strength, then by
previous connections that aren't currently available.

The current app doesn't seem to have a way to change the sorting but if
you don't like that, just wait till kubuntu 13.10 comes out.  I just
noticed last night on my laptop that I already have loaded it on, that
they have changed out the networkmanager plasmoid for a different one.
It seems to be a complete rewrite and the display of network connections
is a much more clear, categorized list.

Brian Cluff