sort connections in network manager

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:00:05 MST 2013

Does anyone know if it's possible to sort the connections in KDE's
network manager?  I use it to connect to my vpn service. The service
offers many servers, but they don't appear to be sorted.  When I go to
configure network manager, the vpn servers are sorted alphabetically.
When I go to choose one, I'd like to put the ones I use most at the top
or at least alphabetically so it would be easier to find them.

Thanks
Derek

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore