Read Only

Dennis McClellan pademc1 at cox.net
Wed Oct 16 13:43:27 MST 2013

I in fact was hit by the 1980's. I forgot about the lock switch on the
SD adapter. Too bad it didn't make any difference. I tried 3 other SD
adapters, same problem. This morning I went out and bought another 8 gig
micro SD. Same problem. I even tried putting the micro in an SD and put
that in a USB adapter. No luck.
Then something strange happened. I put the USB adapter in my desktop PC
(Also running Mint 15), and it worked. I transfered 10 music Cd's with
no problem.
I must have some setting different in my laptop compared to my desktop,
but I have no idea what it could be. Thanks for all the advice.