FILE RECOVERY SOFTWARE?(more info)

mike Enriquez mylinux at cox.net
Thu Oct 10 17:46:13 MST 2013

I have a raw hard drive.  It is a windows machine but I also have some
Linux Computers. It appears that if you pull the electrical plug from
your computer, it could cause your hard drive to lose hard drive
partition information.
I am not sure if the same can happen to a Linux computer, so I want to
find what is available just in case my files disappear on my Linux
machines.
My research has found that some software claims to be able to solve lost
file problems on both windows and Linux computers.

I have no idea how good these application are?

Recovering deleted files is also of interest to me.

Thanks
Mike Enriquez