FILE RECOVERY SOFTWARE?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:56:52 MST 2013

Mike, we need some information to understand the question.  Is this a
totally wiped drive, one with some problems, or just deleted files that you
are asking about.  Tell us you motivation so people can give valid and
appropriate answers (other than restore from your backups).

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM, mike Enriquez <mylinux at cox.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know of software used to recover files in Linux and Winlow
> systems.
> I am looking for software that will work on both operating systems.
> Thanks for any help.
> Mike Enriquez

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.