libreoffice notes

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 12:24:21 MST 2013

Turning off the comments will work. Not as nice  as what I want but such is
life. I just saved my business process as a  bunch of templates and put
them in the wrong section. After a resaved them in the correct section I
found I could not delete the old templates. How does one do that? Another
thing, how do you create your own template section?