Hiring full time and part time tech support agents in Glendale AZ (mod approved)

Jeff Spelman jeff.spelman at syn.com.au
Mon Nov 4 15:24:12 MST 2013

Hello PLUG,
Support Solution is seeking local technicians for our Glendale, AZ office. Technicians will be responsible for covering phone calls and email support, although L1 techs may be responsible for chat support in the near future.

Applicants should possess the following traits:
Excellent phone and email etiquette
Confident, positive attitude
Ability to work with little to no supervision, with a local team, and with our remote client teams
Ability to "RTFM", using any resources needed to resolve the issue at hand

Applicants will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the following technologies/software:
Linux (CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu mostly)
Basic understanding of Windows technologies(MS SQL, IIS, ASP/ASP.net)
Apache
MySQL
Basic networking
Basic understanding of LAMP apps(wordpress, joomla, drupal, etc.)

Preference will be given to applicants familiar with the web hosting industry, and familiar with common hosting control panels such as cPanel, Plesk, webmin, etc.

Only local applicants will be considered, no overseas or remote positions are available. No relocation or Visa sponsorship is offered at this time.

Multiple positions on multiple shifts available. If you are in the Phoenix area, we want to talk to you.

Contact us at careers at supportsolution.com

Thanks,
Jeff Spelman
Support Solution