qmail toaster for centos 6.x

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Fri May 31 08:00:42 MST 2013

Thanks, Gilbert. I've been extremely busy lately and haven't been
keeping up on on the plug list.

Thankfully, I've been able to spend a little time on QMT for COS6
recently, and expect to have it available before COS7 comes out. ;) I'm
aiming for some time this summer, and I hope to have yum repositories
available at that time (for both COS5 and COS6) so that all of the build
dependencies will go away, making things much simpler. I hope people
will think it's worth the wait.

In the meantime, yes, many people have QMT up and running on COS6 with
little ado. Dan has written an installation script (available in the
list archives) which makes installation pretty straight forward.

Thanks again.

--
-Eric 'shubes'

On 05/24/2013 04:40 PM, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. wrote:
> email to qmailtoaster-list-subscribe at qmailtoaster.com, you will be
> subscribed. I know they are working (specifically Eric) to get this
> done. There are 2 or 3 guys that have some scripts that will make it
> work, but they are not official yet.
>
> Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
> Operations Manager
> Phoenix Internet
>
> On 5/24/2013 9:45 AM, keith smith wrote:
>>
>> Hi PLUG,
>>
>> Anyone have any insight as to when the Qmail Toaster might be adapted
>> to run on CentOS 6.x?
>>
>> Thanks!!

-Eric 'shubes'