Fwd: ot- job recomendation

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Mon May 20 12:44:55 MST 2013

im not sure what to make of the Hedgehog either. except that a re
moderately cute.

On a more serious note, has there been a job you liked the look of but not
felt that you could do. It doesn't have to be the perfect one, it just has
to part of a bucket of neat things that you can pull from. and if you are
lucky the are related enough you can try them on and see if they work out
and use that skill to try the next one on.

ironically i am in a similar state of self evaluation.

Stephen