Fwd: ot- job recomendation

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 12:40:10 MST 2013

I didn't understand what I was supposed to do with the hedgehog. Was I
supposed to do all of the steps or just the one about finding the personal
hedgehog. I looked at it and they wanted me to take 3 sheets and write down
what I love to do, what I'm passionaate about, and what I can do to make a
living. Well, I liked it when I was working in structured wiring but I
didn't make enough to make a living at it. Then there is the passionate
thing.... I can't say that I'm passionate about anything (head injury
ensured that).