privacy or what

josh joshcoffman at gmail.com
Wed May 15 08:16:59 MST 2013

I am not a tinfoil hat guy but what the tinfoil hats have been saying has been confirmed.
http://www.cio.com/article/732922/The_Government_Records_and_Stores_Every_Phone_Call_and_Email

Feds record and store all phone communication and email. Along with google tracking everything everything they can touch, what do people thing or do about this?

(Note, I can confirm that google apps not only track what you dow with them but also all you open tabs and anything they can grab from cookies. I wouldn't trust Chrome.)

-j
This email may be monitored by your government.