ping

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue May 14 13:55:14 MST 2013

The Hackfests have a steering Committee - but it appears that all roads
lead to DefCon.

We are sending a box of Tees and paying for a one day Saturday Vendor
single table admission (to fund our activities [Videos - flags - bumper
stickers designed by Hackfesters).

It's doubtful that we will make back our investment - but it's good for our
mentorship.  I would optimally like to sponsor a CTF team but the $$
doesnt' add up.  So, we might just provide transportation for as many
hackers as we can fit in my ClownCar.

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Dazed_75 <lthielster at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is no new Steering Committee.  The old one remains.  There IS a
> relatively new Planning Committee which is a different thing.  Do I spy a
> container of gasoline in your hands?
>

> On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>wrote:
>
>> There's nothing like controversy to create action and get people
>> motivated and involved!  Hans' new steering   Committee must be driving
>> everyone somewhere great?
>>
>> Hopefully you leave room for the 1%?
>>  On 13 May 2013 18:38, "Bob Elzer" <bob.elzer at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Didn't you read the other thread that said we're all disappearing
>>>
>>> Lol

> Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry
>
> Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
> multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
> from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice
**