ping

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue May 14 08:11:08 MST 2013

There is no new Steering Committee.  The old one remains.  There IS a
relatively new Planning Committee which is a different thing.  Do I spy a
container of gasoline in your hands?

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>wrote:

> There's nothing like controversy to create action and get people motivated
> and involved!  Hans' new steering   Committee must be driving everyone
> somewhere great?
>
> Hopefully you leave room for the 1%?
>  On 13 May 2013 18:38, "Bob Elzer" <bob.elzer at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Didn't you read the other thread that said we're all disappearing
>>
>> Lol
>>  On May 13, 2013 6:33 PM, "Brian Cluff" <brian at snaptek.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Just checking to see if everyone decided to be quiet at once... 3 days
>>> without mail is strange, especially after the flurry of mail we have been
>>> having.
>>>
>>> Brian

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.