Arizona Internet Speed Test

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu May 9 14:20:55 MST 2013

Cox has had a full circuit between here and their peering to LA for
probably 6+ months, so this accounts for why you're seeing the latency.
  Run an mtr to google and you'll see a good 60-90% packet loss at their
peering hop to LA.  Their useless support says it's not real, but it is.

I've been yelling at someone internally there to fix it and upper mgt
wouldn't, so I suggest you call them too.  I heard internally they lit a
fire to fix it just this week when Game of Thrones pirating and legit
streamers killed it on sunday.

-mb