OT: Internet Sales Tax Passes the U.S. Senate

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 16:23:30 MST 2013

I assume form what I am reading that one will have to have a sales license in each state and collect sales tax based on local and report that to the state and give the money to the state.  They state would then disburse the money.

I further assume the online retailer would be subject to audit by any one of the taxing authorities.

The audits could be worse than collecting and reporting the tax.

About two weeks ago I wrote an article about online sales tax :  http://www.netcodeman.com/news/internet-retail-sales-tax-and-how-it-may-effect-the-online-retailer/