OT: Internet Sales Tax Passes the U.S. Senate

Tue May 7 15:22:51 MST 2013

Taxes are a pain. I believe it will probably be taxing only to the state
level, and not county and city. I do not know how this would work. Do
you have to register your tax id in every state? File paperwork in every
state? How do states know that you have made transactions within their
borders? This seems like it would be a logistical nightmare. I remember
when I had an operation in TX, that was a headache and a half. I cannot
image nationally.

Gilbert