Are Social Networking Sites Reducing Activity on This List?

ChasM Marshall chasm750 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 15:18:46 MST 2013

PLUG mail list is darkening?

When was the last time ...
Restaurants had NO pictures on their menus?

(-:

o_o

^_^

7_7

>_>

v_v

L_L

<_<

o_o

:-)

I dunno about 16th-century Peruvian fishmongers,
but they might have their own YouTube Channel,
providing they have oppose-able thumbs.

[The preceeding jokes are my contribution to the PLUG mailing list]

  (-:  Chas.M.  :-)