How to promote Plug's value - was: Are Social Networks ...

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue May 7 01:01:19 MST 2013

Am 03. May, 2013 schwätzte Matt Graham so:

moin moin,

> Over the last year or so, my workload's increased and the amount of free time
> I've got has gone down.  As a result, I have less time for PLUGging.  This is
> just me.  YMMV.

Yeah, we're all busy. A few of us have even spawned child processes that
take a lot of oversight :).

In my case, I should be working on my presentation for Friday :).

PLUG is a volunteer group. We need those who get value to give some back.
It's really that simple. Take a little, give a little.

> <SILLY> It's due to the reverse-vampire alien lizard space bat people
> corrupting our precious bodily fluids! </SILLY>

You don't checksum and revision control your bodily fluids?

:)

ciao,

der.hans
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
#  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
#  -- St. Augustine