How to promote Plug's value - was: Are Social Networks ...

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue May 7 10:14:42 MST 2013

Am 07. May, 2013 schwätzte keith smith so:

moin moin,

> I'd like to thank all those who make PLUG possible.  I know you have put in a lot of effort to keep PLUG alive over the years.  I think I have been on the list for maybe 14 years.  1999???  I've enjoyed all the help and guidance I have received from the list members.
>
> Thank you all!!

Having a community that is useful and valuable is the main thing I get out
of PLUG. It's good to get confirmation that it is useful and valuable to
others.

Thank you for the thank you :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  "He read his obituary with confusion." -- Steven Meretzky