How to promote Plug's value - was: Are Social Networks ...

Josh Coffman joshcoffman at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:32:19 MST 2013

Engaging on social media might be helpful, but I wanted to share that other
tech groups in the valley have started talking about reasons attendance and
engagement seems to have dropped of across the board in the last year or
so. Several of us just had an informal meetup to socialize and discuss the
issue. Maybe it's the economic or political environment, but sounds like
this has affected all user groups regardless of technology. The affect has
been felt in person, on discussion groups, and even social media. At least
that's what I'm hearing and seeing.