Are Social Networking Sites Reducing Activity on This List?

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:29:42 MST 2013

I've been thinking that what I want to do is to make a dedeicated os for
xbmc. Which do you think would be better to use for this purpose, Linux
from Scratch or Slackware. I have completed a LFS system but (because I
mixed lfs versions) it wouldn't boot but at least everything compiled. I
figure it would have been good if I used the correct versions throughout.