Lost access to server

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Mar 27 18:59:46 MST 2013

Sounds to me like either your hard drive just died, or you accidentally
moved your /bin and/or /usr directories some place the system couldn't
get to them.

If all you did was move them, just pop in a bootable CD and move the
directories back into the correct place and everything should be OK again.

Brian Cluff