usb cord

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:19:13 MST 2013

Another option might be adapters that convert USB  to something that can
be carried over ethernet.  This enables much longer lengths than are
possible with USB.  You'll need one at each end.  I've seen them at
Fry's.  They're not terribly expensive.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore