OT: WordPress Caching Plugin

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 14:24:41 MST 2013

Which one are you using?

------------------------

Keith Smith

--- On Mon, 3/4/13, Eric Cope <eric.cope at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Eric Cope <eric.cope at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: WordPress Caching Plugin
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org>
Date: Monday, March 4, 2013, 2:08 PM

yes, they aren't the cheapest... but I like that I can email support and have a email back in under 10 minutes. I hate when things are crashing, and I am waiting hours for support to respond. I recently migrated from an old legacy machine to their new VPSs, and it has noticeably faster load times, fwiw.  If you'd like a trial on my VPS, we can work something out.

Eric