OT: WordPress Caching Plugin

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:08:52 MST 2013

yes, they aren't the cheapest... but I like that I can email support and
have a email back in under 10 minutes. I hate when things are crashing, and
I am waiting hours for support to respond. I recently migrated from an old
legacy machine to their new VPSs, and it has noticeably faster load times,
fwiw.  If you'd like a trial on my VPS, we can work something out.

Eric