Old C code

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:08:00 MST 2013

As I said, I was looking over some old C code from my DOS/Windows time
about 25 years ago.  I finally found most of what I needed so the main .h
include file will compile without error.  It was not as bad as I had
thought.  The biggest thing that was confusing me was the plethora of
include files and architecture variations I did not have to deal with back
then.  Trying to find where something is typedef'd today is a lot more
complex.

Nevertheless, if I continue this project I may be asking for some
assistance from time to time.

Basically, I wrote a scuba diving "log" program called "Dive-In" back
around 1988 for the same reasons Linus Torvalds did in the last few years.
Mine was better than SubSurface in a several ways and SubSurface is better
than Dive-In in a number of ways.  I still use Dive-In  and have around 780
dives in it, but I have to run it in DosBox or WINE and that causes some
issues for me.  I'd like to export the data to a format that SubSurface can
import and that is essentially the project.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.