Lets get back to basics and start solving problems.

Ken parabellum7 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 13:46:10 MST 2013

I'm more of a reader than a writer here. Why? Because most of you are doing stuff I know little of and generally avoid "contributing" to a conversation I know little about. I see way too much of that whenever I google any sort of question, so I avoid clogging up the virtual world by adding opinion or guesses when fact is requested. That being said, I've gained knowledge by getting direction from many of the helpful folks on this list.

There does seem to be a wide bit of grey area between what is clearly a Linux subject and what is not. Defining proper topics doesn't seem an easy task, unless we use the kind of mandatory guidelines our government uses, removing intelligent analysis and case by case judgement. How's that working out for society?

I pose this question: would the needs and wants of PLUG be served well by using a forum where subjects could be sorted by topic? (Kernel, Graphics, Servers, Best Hotdogs in Phx, etc.). Or are there other factors I'm not aware of?

Enlighten me.

-Kenn

PS. I agree with Keith, technology isn't evil but it's being used for evil. Even though I don't hack, pirate, spam nor scam I still want to be as much in the know as I can.