Off Topic Discussions

Kaoru Wilbur m.kaoru.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:08:00 MST 2013

Hmmm. You mean Gnu + Linux... right. :P
J/k

Hey, philosophy, politics  and GNU/Linux do mix. Sometimes, we must find a
happy medium within our culture where there is a time and place for
political activism. I have spent a lot of my career as a free software/free
speech activist and politics definitely have a lot to do with the community.

Without the community, the first DMCA protest in 2000 would not have
happened. Subsequent protests against the DMCA and SOPA would not have
occurred. Of course, there is a fine line to walk. However, please don't
ever censor ....

:D