after-mtg food

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Jun 10 12:45:15 MST 2013

There's a Zipps Sports grill on Ray and McClintock  that is open till
2am.  I know that it can be fairly loud in there, but maybe it's not too
bad at that time of night.
http://www.zippssportsgrills.com/index.php/locations/chandler

There is also a Filibertos at that same intersection.

On further search I think meant native new yorker that is near the IHOP
and that place is open till 2.

Personally I think we should keep it simple and go back to our roots and
go to 'bertos, but only if it's got inside dining, which I believe it
does....  Lets put the cat back into C.A.T. :)

Brian Cluff