after-mtg food

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jun 10 12:29:00 MST 2013

Am 10. Jun, 2013 schwätzte Brian Cluff so:

> On 06/10/2013 12:19 PM, der.hans wrote:
>> There were a couple of other places over by the IHOP. There was a streets
>> of new york. That's not a place I would normally suggest, but I find it
>> acceptable. Near it were a couple of other places.
>
> Streets of new york closes at 9:30pm.

Wow, good thing I stopped doing things at that chain :).

> I'm finding a lot of places that I would think would be open late, but they
> aren't.

Guess we just need to move the meetings to Mill Ave ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
#  "If your girlfriend is crying crocodile tears it's because she's either
#  got salt in her eye or she's been listening to Air Supply."
#    -- Alice Cooper, 08Mar2005