after-mtg food

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jun 10 12:19:44 MST 2013

Am 10. Jun, 2013 schwätzte Brian Cluff so:

> I've been doing some online research and although there is a plethora of
> restaurants near the location, they all close at 10.

Yeah, that's the problem we've been running into, they close right after
we would show up.

> I need to widen my search a little more north, but so far it looks like the
> IHOP from last time, Dennys (which is pretty much universally hated), and a
> place on chandler and the 10 that is really proud of their prices.

There were a couple of other places over by the IHOP. There was a streets
of new york. That's not a place I would normally suggest, but I find it
acceptable. Near it were a couple of other places.

> We can always go to Iguana Macks... we could probably get the room in the
> back, although thats probably not necessary at that time of night.

If we're going to drive a ways, I'd rather it be towards to I-10 or at
least right next to a freeway. Some of us have a bit of a drive to get
home.

> I'm gonna do some more research though, there has to be a closer place.

We need a night version of street view, so we can see what places are open
:).

There should be some mom and pop places in that area that stay open later.

ciao,

der.hans
#  When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,
#  Vote Cthulhu for President!